Discover the benefits of Continuous Membership.
- What is Continuous Membership?
Continuous Membership is a membership program provided by the Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS). From now on you can pay your membership monthly and never worry about renewal forms again. Members who select the continuous option receive a 5% discount on
- How do I sign up for Continuous Membership?
It's easy! Just check the Continuous Membership box on your renewal form or renew online.
- Does Continuous Membership cost extra?
No, it costs less! There are no fees to participate in Continuous Membership and you earn a 5% discount.
- Will the money be deducted from my bank account or debited from my credit card?
Either one, whichever you prefer. Your membership dues will be automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card on the 10th of each month.
- If I want to use a credit card, what credit card options do I have?
There are three credit card options: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Do I sign up for Continuous Membership each year?
There is no need to sign up annually. Payments will be debited from your account monthly and your ISMS and County Medical Society membership will roll from one month to the next without any need to renew your membership or risk a lapse in membership benefits.
- What membership options are available with Continuous Membership? Can I still join my County Medical Society and IMPAC at the same time?
Yes. You can join ISMS, your County Medical Society and IMPAC, all at one time, when you sign up for Continuous Membership.
- What if I want to pay for my membership annually, like I have in the past?
There are now two options for payment. The one-time annual fee is still available. Just check that option on your dues bill.
- Who is eligible to participate in the Continuous Membership program?
All ISMS members! Whether you are a current ISMS member or joining for the first time, everyone is eligible for Continuous Membership.
- I belong to a group that pays Group Membership. Are we eligible for Continuous Membership?
Yes. All ISMS members including those in the Group Dues Program are eligible for Continuous Membership.
- How do I obtain a receipt for these recurring debits?
ISMS will send a receipt each time your payment is posted to your account.
- What if my bank account or credit card number changes during this time?
Just contact ISMS at 800-782-4767, extension 1900, and we will be happy to facilitate these changes for you.